top of page
Camp Discounts & Sponsorships
Raising a family has always been expensive, but rising prices threaten to keep many kids out of camp due to the high financial cost.
In Matthew 19:14, Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."
There are many factors that keep kids from attending summer camp, but our aim is to obey and make sure that financial stresses do not keep kids from experiencing the love of Jesus and the fullness of joy at Path of Life.
We fundraise like crazy year round to keep the cost of camp as low as possible, and we're eternally grateful for the generosity of our friends that make camp better and more affordable for everybody.
Our obligation is to steward these resources well and provide real help to as many people as possible.
We have also invested in several incentives aimed at discipleship and increasing our outreach.
1) Early Pay- payment made in full before June 1 earns a $25 per week discount.
2) Second Week Incentive- The only thing better than a week at camp is two weeks! For the 2023 season, we are offering every camper a "second week" of overnight camp for half the cost.
3) Pack a Friend Discount- Camp is a great place to make friends, but it's even more fun to bring a friend. Refer a friend (including family members) who comes to overnight camp for the first time, pays in full, and receive $50 off your registration. Just make sure they include your name in the referral field on their registration form.
4) Sibling Discount- Starting with the third child from the same home (proof of residence may be required) we will grant a 50% discount for the cost of overnight camp only.
5) Sponsorship Fund- In addition to our invested incentives, we are blessed with a fund aimed at helping families in need to afford summer camp.
Funds are limited to the actual funds that have been donated to the scholarship program. It is expected that each family pay part of the camp fee, and we ask in good faith that every applicant seek out financial assistance from other sources, (church, grandma, etc) before applying for assistance from our scholarship fund.
Families may learn more and apply for assistance HERE
bottom of page